The Boutique Manager acts as an ambassador of the brand and accompanies the establishment of our new boutique with high growth potential.
The Boutique Manager is responsible for comprehensive boutique management tasks including:
• Handling of demanding clientele and developing strong customer relationships
• Building local brand awareness
• Achieving sales objectives
• Bookkeeping including monitoring and controlling boutique expenses
• Managing operational execution (policies and procedures)
We are looking for an ambitious talent, motivated to spread our spirit in Italy - always working in close collaboration with Retail Management at our Headquarters at Lake Tegernsee, Germany.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Several years of experience in high-end luxury retail environment, preferably as Assistant Store Manager or Store Manager
• Language skills in Italian and English
• Additional skills in German are an advantage
• Multi-tasking with strong attention to detail
• Experience using MS Office, Ipad, CRM systems and inventory management systems
• Flexible schedule due to seasonal opening hours
We are looking forward to your application and appreciate your interest in pursuing happiness at TAMARA COMOLLI.
Please send your resume to Ms. Lisa Siemers (email@example.com)